Finance Terms and Conditions
1. To receive finance a person must:
• You must be over 18 years.
• You must have a good credit history.
• You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
• You must be in employment and work at least 16 hours per week, unless retired or a house-person with a spouse in full time employment or be in receipt of pension.
• You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
• The goods must be delivered to your home address.
• You must pay the minimum 10% deposit.
2. By applying for finance Divido® will run a credit check which could affect your credit rating.
3. Once entered into the finance agreement and signed, all payments and related information are managed by Divido® for their full legal terms click here
4. Upon delivery POD (proof of delivery) must be signed by the person who has taken out the finance.
5. Delivery can only be to the address where the finance is taken from.
6. When Finance is taken out on a garden building, it is done so in the knowledge that it is flat packed and/or in piece format. Log Cabins come in log form and therefore do not come in pre-assembled sections. POD is signed when receiving these pieces, not an assembled building.
7. Fitting is excluded from any finance options. If you require fitting this has to be paid in full and will only commence once the POD has been signed.
8. No discount will be given on any finance options, by taking this option a person wavers the right to any in-store, online and advertised offers, deals or discounts.
9. Orders placed will be subject to a minimum two week lead time.
10. Bespoke cabin orders require a non-refundable 5% deposit to produce technical drawings, a further 45% must be paid to order the building. Therefore bespoke cabins have a minimum 50% deposit.
We offer a kerbside delivery service starting from £10.00 for a local delivery.
If you put your post code into the calculator it will give you the exact delivery charge to your area.
The Fencing Centre & Stable Structure Group have been supplying fencing products for 30 years. Now located in Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Hampshire and Oxford you can visit any of our 7 stores or you can buy online.